Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Lonely

It's amazing how a couple more hours than normal alone with a toddler can seem like an eternity. Jay didn't come home last night. He went straight to church for a youth retreat(he is a leader, not a participant;-) ) The extra two hours between when he usually gets home and bed time dragged on forever! I even broke out the Baby Bach which I never do in the evening. Today has not seemed bad so far. It just feels like a weekday.
On the bright side, Jay called this morning:-) It was very sweet. They had a 5 minute restroom break and he used it to call me:-) I also get to look forward to seeing my parents tonight. They are coming up for Ryan's birthday and a retirement ceremony in VA.
I also found out some big news yesterday, but I want to let the person's whose news it is spread the word a little bit before I go announcing it on my blog:-) It's not Erin, so don't go there!

2 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

HAHA! I first thought, "OOOhhh! ERIN!!" Heh.. guess you'd know we'd say that.

I feel the same way about time alone with toddler. My word, it can stretch. I find that MOST when Mr. Flinger should be home and isn't. It's like my whole day is in limbo waiting for him to come home and when he's late, it kills me. :-) We love us some Mr. Flinger.

Erin said...

LOL!