Ryan has been singing up a storm lately. He just randomly starts singing. He likes to sing some old favorites, "Jesus Loves Me", "This Little Light of Mine", "lalalala lalalala, Elmo's World", "We Just Got a Letter" and more that I can't think of right now. In the past few days he has been making up songs. There are two that are very clear:
Friend Ben, friend Ben,
Friend, friend, Ben, Ben.
Friend Ben!
and
Jason, Jason,
Jason, Jason, Jason,
Jason!
I guess I invited the right friends to his party. Speaking of his party, another song he loves singing right now is "Happy Birthday". I'm not even sure when he heard it that he would remember it. The last birthday in our house was in May, but I'm not sure we sang happy birthday.



4 comments:
Maybe Sesame STreet? They sing it a lot on Sesame Street. The furry red menace is obsessed with birthday cakes and what they can do. "Can you get a birthday cake in the mail?" "Can a birthday cake eat food?" "Does a birthday cake have feet?" And lastly... "Can a birthday cake sing? "No, but YOU can sing happy birthday at a birthday party!"
oh, and I love the friend ben song! ;) Very catchy.
Oh, he is the sweetest little boy!
You know what I love about reading your blog? I can feel the love you have for your family all the way in California! Makes my heart sing right along...
Post a Comment