
I just posted and got offline, but then I saw this and I had to post again. Zach is helping Jay change the oil in the car. How cute is that. It's moments like these that I hope our boys will remember for the rest of their lives and memories I know Jay will cherish. Jay loves to work with his hands and fix things. I know he loves it when he is able to pass some of that on to his boys.



1 comment:
VERY cute! I do think your boys will remember moments like this, just as you and TJ remember them with your Dad. Its a bit far back, but do you remember Dad teaching you to climb a tree? You wanted to climb the big pine in our yard when you were just two. Dad knew I'd have a fit, so as a compromise, he told you he would teach you to climb trees when you were three. When you turned three, you remembered and asked him again. We were so impressed that you remembered! You were up in the tree that very day. MOM
Post a Comment