One problem with having a late August baby is that the doctor's are booked up with kids needing physicals and paperwork for school. Ryan just had his one year appointment today...I feel kinda bad about that. Well, He's hovering around the 50th percentile in height and weight. 30'' tall and 21lbs 12oz. I think average height is about all our little monkey can hope for;-) It's okay though he's above average in so many ways:-) He had 2 shots:-( I hope these things are over soon I don't know if I can handle it many more times. Poor kid. He did calm down pretty quickly and without his pacifier, this is progress. He was so cute in the exam room. Since the doctor took like 25 minutes to some into the room he had a lot of time to play. He actually did really well. He ran back and forth over the paper on the "bed" it made lots of noise and he loved it. He and Zach played a little peek-a-boo and chase. It got pretty loud in that little room!



No comments:
Post a Comment