Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Wall Update

It's coming along...slowly, but surely. I have not finished Nemo, but I think about 85% of a character is in it's face and at least that's almost done. It definitely needs touching up when it's dry, but I thought I'd share:)
update Posted by Hello

close up Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yup! Looks like Nemo to me!! Is that his little fin? ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Zach is going to love his wall when its finished! I'll bet he is enjoying the process, too. Love you, MOM

Periwinkle Jen said...

Thanks. I did a little more yesterday afternoon. I'll take a picture sometime soon. That is his big fin Erin, the little fin is on the right side in the picture I have.

Anonymous said...

One of Nemo's fins is bigger than the other? How interesting. DOes this mean he swims in circles?
love, MOM