Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Julie Aigner-Clark is a Genius

Baby Einstein is the best invention ever. Ryan has loved the videos since he was a teeny tiny baby. Sometimes it was the only thing that would calm him down. If he wasn't eating and I turned on the video he would eat a whole jar of food. He still to this day will stop in his tracks when he hears the theme music come on. He laughs, smiles an jumps up and down at his favorite parts. He watches so intently...it's great. I would recommend having them ready when you get home from the hospital! Don't get me wrong... I don't want to raise my kids watching T.V. all the time. I think the value of these videos is educational as well as entertaining. The fact that every time we put it in the DVD player when adults are over the whole room watches(despite my attempts to keep conversation going) is a testament to the entertainment value. I also found the classical music soothing during my sleep deprived-I don't know what to do with this crying baby in the middle of the night- days. This probably sounds like a commercial...next week I'll be promoting Leap Frog-also AWESOME;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay for Baby Einstein! You know I'm a fan!