Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2004

Who takes after Daddy?

Here is your answer...

My little clown Posted by Hello

2 little clowns Posted by Hello

Ryan put that lid of a cup on his face last night. After discovering that it sent his daddy and me into hysterics he spent a good part of the evening walking around with it on his face. He is a little ham just like his big brother and his daddy! Another funny thing he's been doing lately is putting his head on the floor and looking upside down through his legs. I have not been able to get a good picture of this, but if I do I will definitely post it. It's quite humorous. I got a picture that might give you the idea, but not the full affect the other day. If I don't get a good picture soon I'll post that one so you can get a visual.

2 comments:

Periwinkle Jen said...

I can't believe no one commented on how cute my little monkey is, so I'm going to do it myself:-P

Anonymous said...

Pardon? I did comment, but the blog wouldn't take it! :P

Yes, he is cute...but is it Daddy he takes after? I remember a two year old little girl singing "Macho Duck" into a toilet-paper-roll microphone just to make her MomMom laugh...

Love, MOM