Friday, September 10, 2004
Hooray for Broadband!!!
It's my first day with broadband...how glorious is this?! I LOVE it! I'm going to update all my snapfish albums so they will have full res versions of my photos(I had to shrink them before because it took too long to upload them to the site in full resolution). I will update my links accordingly. I may create one link that will allow access to all the albums so far so you won't have to click on them individually to add them to your account:) This will be a process though-there are lots of pictures to update. I will also include pictures never seen before. I used to pick my favorites, but now I will probably include more of the okay, but not my favorite ones:) This is so exciting! Anyone who has had broadband for a long time probably does not understand my joy...just imagine having to wait 2-3 minutes for each page to load and longer if it has lots of pictures, etc.



2 comments:
Yay!
For someone with brand-new broadband, you sure don't post very often. ;)
Post a Comment