Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 02, 2004

What a Good Dog!

Poor Daisy! Ryan was poking at her so she moved, but he followed her. She gave up I guess. Ryan then sat next to her(as seen here) and leaned back on her. It was very cute to look at. When I went to take a picture Ryan sat up, but it was still cute:) It made me very glad that Daisy is such a good and patient dog!
Ryan chillin' on Daisy Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she IS a good dog! I have memories of you sitting on Sarge and trying to ride hime like a pony while HE was trying to lie quietly like a good dog should. Much like Ryan and Daisy today...Love you, MOM

Erin said...

Very very sweet... our cats will not be quite so forgiving, I'm sure...

Hey... Benjamin wants to play with Ryan... when is good? We can come there since you have to get Zachary off to school now and all...

Erin said...

Very very sweet... our cats will not be quite so forgiving, I'm sure...

Hey... Benjamin wants to play with Ryan... when is good? We can come there since you have to get Zachary off to school now and all...

Periwinkle Jen said...

How about tomorrow(Friday)? Any time after 12:45 is good for me. We can even go shopping:):):) I don't have to be home to get Zach off the bus tomorrow.

Erin said...

I've got a bunch of errands to run today... what days are good next week?

Periwinkle Jen said...

Tuesday, Thursday or Friday