Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2004

He's so cute!

Ryan just did the cutest thing. He was watching Baby Shakespeare doing his normal giggling and bouncing, but this time he added something new. When the spinning "s" shaped thing(it's called a kinetic sculpture) was on he started turning in circles...it was just about the cutest thing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds so cute! When can we expect the video?
Love,
MOM

Erin said...

Yes, we'd like video please.

Your readers are a demanding bunch. ;)

Periwinkle Jen said...

I wish I had video of it. I wanted to run and get the video camara, but I wasn't feeling well(the main reason he was watching the video in the first place). I hope he does it again. I'm going to have the video camara ready next time I put that DVD in;)

Anonymous said...

You're not feeling well? What's up?

Periwinkle Jen said...

flu I think

Anonymous said...

YUCK! Hope you are feeling better soon. Love you, MOM