I've seen these magnetic yellow ribbons on cars lately and wondered where to get them. In the process of looking for them I found that there are window clings as well. There are many places online to get them. I like one in particular-Military Wives. They have much more than the Support our Troops and Pray for Our Troops(my personal favorite) ribbons. This is the reason I like this site the best. They offer all kinds of things to help children get through the deployment of people who are special to them. I know from being a military child that this can be a very hard time for children. The proceeds from the ribbons bought on the Military Wives site go to expand the store and their support network. It's important to support our troops and their families always. This is a particularly hard time for them. Especially when people go around spouting off against the war and the soldiers who are fighting for their very right to say the things they say. Please remember the people behind the uniform the next time you say or do something against the war in public. These people have enough stress in their lives, they don't need to think their sacrifice is unappreciated or un-noticed. Even if you don't like the reasoning for the war don't denounce your country and your fighting men and women. They need all the support they can get from home to boost moral. They are fighting for YOUR freedom and mine and I for one appreciate every one of them. Especially my dad and my little brother-Love you guys! Keep up the good work and be safe:)



1 comment:
Jen, That was a lovely post. I know a lot of military personnel who appreciate your sentiments. Thank you, Love, MOM
Post a Comment